which government agency I should complaint regarding retirement plan roll-over from former employer?

I have a cash balance retirement plan from my former employer, it’s similar to a 401k. when I tried to request a roll over to my present employer’s 401 k . I have receive no reply for month. what should be my next step?

read the details and see what it says about rollovers — by the way i would roll it over to an individual account and not to another company!!!