Do I have to file an amended return?

After e-filing my return I received a 1099-R for a distribution from a retirement plan from my former employeer. This was a direct rollover with no tax implications. Am I required to file an amended return?
It is coded:
box 2a Taxable amount: 0.00
box 2b : Total Distribution
box 7 – Distribution Code(s): G (direct rollover to a qualified plan)

I need to know how it is coded in order to be sure. If they coded it as a direct rollover you can probably leave it off and not worry. If something happens later and the IRS discovers it you can always file the amendment at that time. Since there will bo no tax due it can’t hurt to just leave it alone.