Starting my own firm financial planning and investment advisor?

Hello I am wanting to start me own firm for financial planning and investment advisor.
Do I need to get my Series 6 or 7 or Series 63 or 65 I am really confused on what I need
You would think in college they would have covered this, but they didn’t . Also can you tell me what each series 6-7 etc is exactly for.
Thanks for your help in advance. RL

Call your state securities commission. They can give you all the information you need. Or contact FINRA at and they can tell you who to contact in your state.